Monday, November 16, 2009

October Fun

From left to right: Hadley (5 months), Charlotte (4 months), and Cooper (6 weeks)
Charlotte, Cooper and their moms came over last Monday (our Potty Party day). I (Hadley) first met Charlotte and Cooper when they were still in their mom's womb. If you go back to the post of Katrina's baby shower, you will see all three of our moms pregnant. Although I am the oldest, I am not yet the biggest... but I am working hard to change that!

Gettin' a little fresh with Charlotte

What girl would not be impressed with this kind of talent?


Plus I am pretty good lookin', even if my pants are a little short.


Here I am having fun with my big brother. We are finally starting to play together (highly supervised).



Ta-Da! Here is what Brendan decided to do with all of my congratulatory baby cards. He took them off the mantel and built a tunnel for his cars. Nice.

No comments: