
I tried on Mom's sunglasses. How do I look?

Brook Run Park is super fun! I love playing a song with the bells.

Dad snapped this picture
unbeknownst to mom and me. I am not sure who is having to concentrate more while walking through the brush... Mom looks like she is struggling.

Today our church's playgroup had an Easter Egg Hung hosted by the
Hecker Family. It was loads of fun!
Hmm... should I open them and eat what is inside, or but them in the basket and look for more? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

You'll notice that my mouth is full and I no longer have my basket. I decided that eating the candy was way more fun than searching for eggs, so I gave up pretty quickly.

To make the day even better, the
Hecker Family had all kinds of fun riding toys. I was quite sad to leave!
1 comment:
I love the picture of all the kids lined up with their Easter baskets. Very cute.
Post a Comment