I loved Easter this year. I saw this assembly of goodies before I ate breakfast, though, so I had a chocolate bunny instead of my usual fruit and waffle. Although Mom didn't like that part, she was so happy to see how excited I was.
Hey guys, what's the rush?
After church the Hecker family came over to join us for an Easter dinner and egg hunt. They understood the whole "get as many eggs as you can" thing a lot better than me. I tended to just want one egg until I ate all the candy inside, and then I would go look for another one. Needless to say, I did not find many eggs.

Check it out!
You probably have to enlarge this shot to see that I have my tongue stuck out. I was actually showing Mom that I had candy in my mouth and two eggs in my hands. I had no idea why she kept encouraging me to find more eggs.

Check it out!
You probably have to enlarge this shot to see that I have my tongue stuck out. I was actually showing Mom that I had candy in my mouth and two eggs in my hands. I had no idea why she kept encouraging me to find more eggs.



No comments:
Post a Comment