Has anyone made a blog book? I kept hearing about it, so I went to the link one of my friends sent me. However, when I followed the directions (I think I did it right...) it said it could not find my blog. I need someone to walk me through it. The friend that sent me the link hasn't made a book using her blog, so she is not sure how to do it either. Please help!
THANKS!
LaLona
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cut and paste this link into search bar http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
Pick "I'm on blogger" type in your blog name and just follow directions from there. It's pretty self explanatory. I've made 2 books that are saved, I have yet to print them. If you have problems just let me know. If you choose to go with this one.
I know Camille has made a book before. I'd chat with her or check out her blog. She has a post about it. She did that awhile ago.
I wanted to make one too, but as I followed the directions on www.blurb.com it stated that they are no longer compatible with blogger. I just downlowded booksmart from their website and started from scratch. I think I will check out the instructions on your first comment and see if that works. Hope you are doing well.
I cant't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl. I only have 11 weeks to go. It has gone by so fast.
If you find one that works, let me know! I am so behind on anything for Jack and it would be great to just print the blog! Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to hear what the baby is! I have one more week!!!
150 pages!!! That's going to be hard to match! I guess we'll just have to hope that the younger ones don't pick up on the sizable difference until they're old enough to understand. I'm sorry that I lead you astray with blurb. What ended up working? Did you make a copy for you and a copy for Brendon?
Post a Comment