Today Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor to have Mommy's 20 week ultrasound. They came home and announced that I am having a baby brother! I can't wait to meet him!
Yay! Congratulations! My sister and I are that far apart as well - it was so nice growing up to always have a buddy to pal around with. Brendan is so lucky!
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! My sister and I are that far apart as well - it was so nice growing up to always have a buddy to pal around with. Brendan is so lucky!
Wow, more fun is on the way! Congrats!
Congrats!! Two cute little boys...how fun! I hope you're feeling well, LaLona.
That is so exciting! Congrats! Nice that you are all prepared for a boy :)
I am super excited for you guys!!! We missed you this week but were glad to see Dan. Congratulations!
That is awesome, congrats. It was good to see you Dan the other day at Hires.
Two of the same gender . . . seems to be a Glenridge trend :) It's good news for us, more good boys for our girls to date!
Another boy! Congratulations! How exciting!
congratulations! it doesn't get any better than TWO adorable boys.
I love having two boys in a row! You'll be saving lots of money by passing everything down to the new little guy! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment