
MaMaw and PaPaw came to visit the weekend of Mommy's birthday. We finally managed to take them to the Coke Museum (right behind us in this picture). If you blow up this picture you will see that I am doing some weird hang gesture... Mom is not sure if I am pointing to something or giving some kind of gangster symbol. Let's hope for the former.

Just helping myself to a Coke.

Here's the whole family after spending about an hour taste-testing the different Coke products from around the world. This was the part Mom was most excited about, but she left feeling quite sick...

How do I look in PaPaw's glasses?

Weeee! We had a nice Spring-like day last week. Daddy surprised us by coming home early from work and we all went to the park. If you contrast this picture to the first pictures ever taken at the swing set, it is quite a miracle. Mom thought I would never like the swing, but I love it now!

The next day Mom and Dad took me to an indoor playground. Dad had never been there before, so I was showing him around.

While Mommy was getting ready for church, she put me in my crib and gave me my Noah's Ark. When she came back to get me, I had lined them all up on the bed rail in categorical order (the two zebras, then the two elephants, etc.). Mom was impressed! And as you can tell by my face, I was pretty proud of myself, too.
2 comments:
How cute! Lining up the Noah's Ark creatures like that must be some sort of sign of miraculous intelligence!
That is sooo cute! You've got a little smarty on your hands. Hope you are doing well. Not that much longer until you find out what you are having. I'm excited for you all so I know that you are probably dying to know what you are having!!
Post a Comment