Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Where oh where has my little dog gone..."


Does this doggie look lost?


Mom's favorite picture, taken in our new backyard!


My neighbor Josh (known as "Joshasaurus" on Halloween) came over to take pictures right before Trick-or-Treat started. Our Mom's had quite a time trying to capture a non-moving picture.


Our moms gave us these things to entertain us, hoping we'd sit still for pictures. Well, we sat still, but didn't they know we'd immediately put them in our mouths???



Mom was singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to get me to laugh... but it worked to get Grampa and Grandma Darling laughing too! They joined us for Halloween weekend, making it extra special!



Our family pet.



I'm not afraid of a silly graveyard...

Halloween night we went to a famous street off Tilly Mill where every house goes all out with decorations! We saw graveyards, dancing mummies, the Wizard of Oz, Hollywood, and much, much more. The street was packed with people, many of whom were in costume, and it was the perfect Halloween experience.


Arf! Arf!
This picture and the ones that follow were taken at our church's Trunk-or-Treat. I didn't let Mom put whiskers on me that night, but other than that I looked pretty much the same.


I look real, don't I?


The back view.



Here I am with some of my friends at our church's Trunk-or-Treat. It was quite a challenge for the moms to get all of us to sit still long enough for pictures!


The week before Halloween we went to Burt's Farm to see and buy pumpkins. I loved the great big ones!


Which should I choose?



4 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

He is such a little cutie! What a great little costume! Halloween was much more fun this year and I am sure they will only get better! You have such a darling family!!!

mcamp said...

I was wondering when you going to get some pictures up! TOO CUTE!!!!

I luvs ya little guy!!

Ashley Terry said...

He's one cute little puppy!!!

He's gotten so big!! Adorable!

carla thorup said...

Matt wants a puppie SOOO bad, but I am going to show him this picture and maybe we'll have to have a cute baby instead! Haha.. so fun :)