Last night, January 30, 2010 was a sad sad day. After an amazing 7 month reign, I was finally forced to give up my title as Mr. Georgia. I can't believe it has all come to an end! I would like to thank all those who supported me throughout the year and will always remember the many appearances, the lucrative modeling contracts and the many autographs I was able to give out to all my fans!!
In all seriousness, Congratulations to LaLona for a great year as Mrs. Georgia-America 2010! You really accomplished so much in such a short period of time. You did an amazing job and your family is so proud of you!
We love you,
Dan, Brendan and Hadley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least Brian won't be envious of your title and modeling gigs anymore. Can you pass along the names of some of your contacts to him?
no
This definitely made me laugh. What a phenomenal husband you are Dan!
Post a Comment