Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Adventures

Daddy's form of working out

Can you believe this?!?!?!  This was a reptile show at our local library.  I have had a horrible fear of snakes since I was a very young girl, but after this day I think I have actually overcome it. Brendan and Hadley loved every single minute of it, and, after watching both of them touch a snake, I realized that I needed to just get over it and embrace these incredibly scary, yet fascinating creatures.

They were very intrigued by the tortoise -- much more my style.

Hadley's first trip to the park sand box was a bit hectic. He played like this for about two minutes. I spent the rest of the time chasing him around the perimeter while trying to keep half an eye on Brendan. Hadley is always on the move.

Brendan, on the other hand, would sit and play in the sandbox all day long.

Here is a place I frequently find Hadley.

No comments: