
I continue to be such a happy baby! I laugh all the time now, especially at mommy. She is glad at least one person finds her funny.

If you come toward me with a camera and/or barely smile in my direction, I will immediately smile at you. If you put me on a blanket, I will usually roll over in a matter of seconds. I started rolling over from tummy to back around 10 weeks. Tonight (about 15 weeks) was my first time rolling from my back to my tummy and I did it three times! YAY!

My big brother is starting to be much sweeter to me. Now that I can roll over very well and grip and swing at toys, I think I am becoming a bit more exciting to him. He likes to bring me toys, continuously yells, "Roll over, Hadley!", and often stops by to give me a kiss.

Although I have a growing interest in all toys right now, my hands are my
absolute favorite. I love to turn and twist my hands, examine them, and suck on all five fingers at once.

I am quite intrigued by mirrors. Who is that good looking baby staring back at me?

What's up?

Gotcha, giraffe!

Happy traveler

Mr. Photogenic

Making my first moves...
Baby Charlotte came over this weekend. She is one month younger than me. I thought she was pretty cute, so I rolled toward her, scooted in close, and gave my best smile. She found me
irresistible and smiled right back.
No comments:
Post a Comment