Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear MaMaw and PaPaw...

Until last night, our tree (and yes, it looks like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree... we have not had the time or money to go all out with decorations yet) was BARE. There was not one single present under it. I think Mom has done some shopping, but she has not done any wrapping. Well, last night we received a box in the mail from you, and Mom unloaded all the presents while I was sleeping. I came downstairs to find all of these presents this morning! The huge bag in the back was also sent last night from Aunt Lenore (and family!). Mom thinks you are out of control buying this many presents for a one year old, but I think you did just fine. THANKS MaMaw and PaPaw (and Lenore, Rick, and Helena!). We will have a family Christmas celebration before we leave for Utah and open them all then. I can't wait!

The Tree

Okay, I waited for all the wrapped presents, but this one was in a bag and I LOVE bags... and I got hold of it before Mom had a chance to put it in the back behind the tree. I was actually openning it before she had a chance to think about stopping me.

Is this how you wear boots?


Oh, and did I mention that the box was my FAVORITE part?




1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

What a cutie! I am so glad that I got to meet him and get to know his cute little personality! He's a fun kid and quite handsome too!