
Hey everybody! I'm finally back! Mommy could not post pictures for almost two weeks because our internet has been out. She sends her apologies to all of you. She took tons of pictures though, as you will see below. I am getting so grown up these days! I laugh and try to make other people laugh, roll over and over and over, and have SOOOO much personality! I have the happiest disposition in the world and Mommy and I have a blast together every day. Daddy has been gone a lot due to tax season (last night he came home at 4 AM... no joke), but when I do get to see him I start grinning ear to ear and immediately reach for him to take me. Also, Mommy and I serve as his alarm each morning. We go into the room singing the "Good Morning" song (to the tune of "Happy Birthday", for those of you who would like to try it), and I start climbing all over Daddy until he wakes up and sleepily says, "Hey Buddy..." and then we play for a few minutes before he has to get ready. I love it! Here are some pictures of me hanging out around the house. Tommorrow (or close to tomorrow) Mommy will post pictures of me in my Jumperoo (my absolute favorite toy) and of my first trip to the zoo!

What? Can't a baby take a break?

Daddy was cleaning out the storage closet and I was watching. He kept asking Mommy, "Do you really need this? What about this? And this?" and she kept saying, "Yes, yes, yes." I just sat back and laughed as Daddy worked diligently to make everything fit.

VAROOMMMMMMMM!

What? Do you want a turn to drive?

Shhh - I am watching Baby Einstein. Please do not disturb.

Just chillin in my bouncy seat... which I am about to outgrow (sadly).

Peek-a-boo!

Hehehe! I am so funny! I love playing peek-a-boo and singing (listening to someone else sing) Itsy-Bitsy-Spider. I laugh hysterically during both. If you enlarge this picture (by double clicking it), you will be able to see my two big teeth (bottom middle ones)!

Let me have that camera!

I love my toys!!!!
2 comments:
Look how cute he is! I can't believe he already has 2 teeth! Amazing! When are we going to hang out again???
LaLona, your little boy is so cute! He looks a lot like Dan to me. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment