To celebrate my two week birthday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Piedmont Park for a whole hour! They said it was a beautiful day, and the park was spectacular. I have to take their word for it - I slept the entire time so I have no first hand knowledge of this experience.Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lalona, are you even kidding me! 1st of all you look amazing. You just had a baby!! #2 Ummm the little man is to die for. I can't believe how sweet and cute he looks! #3 I had no-idea you guys had a blog, and now I am going to start posting comments all the time. It so fun to see your cute pics, and kinda stay intouch. I hope all is going well, and being a mother is such a joy, hard but well worth it. Tell Dan I say hi, from his favorite cousin. :)
Take care ~Lars
okay...yo...time to give him mylicon...the stuff is magic...love it...and him...so sad i can't see him!
Post a Comment